- Ascensus, Inc
- $63,000.00 -95,940.00/year*
8 Dorchester Rd
* Assists consultants with valuation reports, participant statements and annual testing including ADP/ACP, Top heavy, 401(b), 415, 401(a)(4), and 402(g)
* Assists consultants with preparing annual tax forms while meeting the IRS and DOL deadlines
* Assist consultants with the review of distribution and loan paperwork
* Provides effective and timely verbal and written communications in a clear, concise and informative written manner
* Provide superior customer service
* Prepare and assemble year end packages for clients
* Assists with the preparation of plan documents
* Serves as a resource to other team members
* Preforms asset/loan reconciliations and any necessary research on various vendor platforms
* Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
* The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always? should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
* Minimum Requirements:
* Ability to analyze data integrity
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Ability to work independently as required, but also work within and contribute to maintaining a highly-cohesive team environment
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Ascensus also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities, and covered veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...