Compensation: $17,820.00 - $20,010.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
NOTA: Si usted habla espa ol, navegue hasta la parte superior de su p gina y seleccione \"Espa ol\". / NOTE: If you are a Spanish speaker, please navigate to the top of your page, and select \"Espanol\".
Responsible for coordinating entire station and communicating with front and back of the house personnel to deliver our mission of Making Every Experience Exceptional while ensuring executing quality food delivery in a timely fashion.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest.
- Sell and serve food and drinks in a professional manner. Ability to recommend and up sell all menu items.
- Proper enforcement of all liquor laws and Kona Grill policies.
- Proper execution of the six steps of service for each guest.
- Attend to guest complaints as they arise and direct them to the manager.
- Clear and reset tables, including pre bussing, in a friendly and fast manner.
- Contains knowledge of the placement of all menu and liquor items in the computer system to improve operational efficiency.
- Builds guest base through professional attitude and knowledge.
Required Education and Experience
Professional appearance and attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Text KONA to 51893 or Click Here to Join our Talent Network
Associated topics: anfitrióna, anfitrión, banquet server, camarero, dining room attendant, food and beverage server, mesero, servidor de banquetes, steward, waiter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...