At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Automation Lead to join our team in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey (US-NJ), United States (US).
* Analyze current manual test scripts available in repository
* Work with business SMEs and Develop test cases for application within functional area to cover 85% of functional areas
* Design and develop BDD based test automation framework (Selenium)
* Working seamlessly with vendor and technical development team to develop valid test approaches and scenarios
* Document all defects in HP Quality Center 11/Jira and implement traceability between test cases and requirement documentation
* Proactively communicate with developers and business to resolve issues or questions pertaining to test creation or test execution
* Implement of traceability between test cases and requirements documentation
* Ensure adherence to QA Best Practices through all phases of the project life cycle
* Provide technical guidance to team-primarily Offshore
* Be an active participant in the overall team objectives and improvement initiatives
* Manually test and manage other testers while coordinating with Project Team
* Experience in creation and execution of test automation suites using Selenium with Java
* 5+ years of experience with the full spectrum of Quality Assurance testing and systems development lifecycles (Waterfall and/or Agile)
* 3+ years of extensive automation test script creation
* Experience working closely with development teams and analysts
* Experience executing QA and testing initiatives
* Experience and understanding of technologies/tools like: Selenium using Java QC, SQL, Web Services
* Experience with Agile methodologies
* Prior knowledge and experience with testing of automotive company will be a plus
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the \"Company\") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.