With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Occupational Health Nurse at our complex located in Selbyville, Delaware. We are looking to fill a position for 3rd shift. The successful candidate must be experienced and a qualified professional with a current LPN or EMT as well as CPR certification.
Duties: Job duties include, but are not limited to:
* Respond to Medical emergencies in production.
* Conduct pre-employment physicals and screenings.
* Dispense OTC medication.
* Initiate accident investigations.
* Provide follow-up care for work related cases.
* Accurately complete daily notes and record keeping.
* Maintain a clean and sterile work environment.
* Maintain compliance with all company, federal and state health safety regulations.
* Write orders for medical supplies as needed.
* Treatment of illness and work related injuries, maintaining employee medical files, reports, post-offer employment physicals, and all other duties as assigned by the Medical Supervisor.